: TK 054
: 1 day
Welcome to the city of Hue, let us guide you through the bustling streets, natural landscape and unique architecture including the perfume river, tombs, pagodas and many temples, all of which have become major tourist attractions for visitors from all over the world. You will rediscover the ancient world of the emperors of 13 kings of Nguyen dynasty, from Gia Long to Bao Dai. Is the first Unesco world heritage site in Explorer the village where women make the traditional hats and learn from our expert guides about the lives of these people
Tour Itinerary & Price
Overview & Map
08.30: Pick up at your hotel
– Hat and incenses stick making village: learning the traditional job of people here and you can buy some for souvenirs…
– Tu Duc tomb: Tu Duc designed the exquisitely harmonious tomb, which was constructed between 1864 and 1867, for use both before and after his death.
– Minh Mang tomb: Said to be the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
– Khai Dinh tomb: unlike
12h00: Back to the city to enjoy Vietnamese food (Eating lunch and end services of half day tourist at 13h00)
Visit the tallest flag pole of Vietnam (37m-hight), Ngo Mon gate where Bao Dai ended Nguyen dynasty, Thai Hoa palace ( Palace of Supreme Hamony), Hall of the Mandarins, Forbidden Purple city…
– Thien Mu pagoda: built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume river, this pagoda is an icon of Vietnam and the symbol of Hue city.
Cruise the beautiful perfume river by dragon boat viewing daily life along the way. Visit some villages and do not miss viewing sunset on the river
1600. End services.
PRICE – GROUP TOUR:
Number of passenger
Price per pax
+ A/C bus
+ English speaking guide
+ Meal in the tour
+ Entrance tickets
+ Personal fee
- HUE – DMZ TOUR 01 DAY
- 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT HUE – BACH MA NATIONAL PARK
- 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS DANANG –MARBLE MOUNTAIN – HOI AN
- 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS HUE ANCIENT TOWN – PHONG NHA CAVE
- 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS DANANG –SON TRA – HOI AN – HUE
- 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS MARBLE MOUNTAIN- HOI AN – HUE – PHONG NHA
- 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS DANANG –SON TRA- HOI AN – HUE – PHONG NHA
- COOKING CLASS IN HOI AN
- 4 DAYS 3 NIGHS DA NANG – SON TRA PENISULA – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN – CHAM ISLANDS – BANA HILLS
- 06 DAYS 5 NIGHTS HUE – BACH MA – HOI AN – MY SON